Salt Lake County employees are currently not eligible.
A pregnancy and postpartum program for PEHP insured members only.
» Enroll in WeeCare (you must be logged in to PEHP for Members)
» Planning a pregnancy? Request information about pregnancy planning by emailing us (email@example.com) your name and mailing address. Then keep our contact information handy to enroll in WeeCare when you become pregnant.
» Download more information about WeeCare
What is WeeCare?
- WeeCare is PEHP's prenatal and postpartum program. The purpose of WeeCare is to help expectant mothers have a healthy pregnancy, a safe delivery, and a healthy baby. Those with PEHP coverage are eligible to participate.
- As part of the enrollment process, a short phone interview is scheduled to answer any questions you may have about the program, its benefits, and pregnancy questions you may have.
- The staff can be reached by email, phone, FAX, or mail. WeeCare is open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. WeeCare is closed on weekends and all holidays. Here is our contact information:
1. Benefits vary by plan, rebates may or may not apply, check your benefits summary for details. Salt Lake County employees are not eligible.
||801-366-7400 or 855-366-7400
PO Box 3503
Salt Lake City, UT, 84110-3503
You may enroll at any time during your pregnancy up through 12-weeks postpartum to participate in WeeCare and be eligible to receive rebates from PEHP. See WeeCare brochure or rebate forms for detailed instructions and how to qualify for rebates.
Benefits include free prenatal vitamins, educational materials on pregnancy, pregnancy-related illnesses, and complications.
- Enroll in WeeCare here (you must be logged in to PEHP for Members).
- Those planning for a pregnancy in the future can request information about pregnancy planning by emailing us your name and mailing address. Then keep our contact information handy to enroll in WeeCare when you become pregnant.
- Adoptive parents are eligible for WeeCare education resources only.
- Those who prefer may enroll by calling our enrollment hotline at 801-366-7400 in the Salt Lake area or in other areas in Utah call 855-366-7400.
If you are experiencing difficulties or having problems during enrollment please contact us at 801-366-7400 or 855-366-7400 to assist you with the enrollment.