Ratings based on
1. Rate your overall satisfaction with your visit.
2. From the time of your scheduled appointment, how long did you wait to be seen by a doctor?
3. Rate your doctor's understanding of your condition and the quality of care you received.
4. Rate your doctor's engagement and personal involvement. Consider: Did he/she answer your questions? Did he/she present options? Were you involved and engaged in your own care?
5. Rate your doctor and his/her staff's explanation of costs. For example, did they help you get the best value by helping you verify if any other providers, labs, or equipment are in your network?
6. Rate the service provided by the doctor's staff.